For the jam layer:
3 ½ cups frozen raspberries
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 cup water
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp tapioca powder
For the brownie layer:
⅔ cup cacao powder
⅓ cup maple syrup
⅓ cup runny nut butter
⅓ cup oat flour
⅓ cup dark chocolate buttons
⅓ cup almond milk
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
2 serves - 3 tbsp Collagen Beauty Vanilla
- To make the jam, cook frozen raspberries, chia seeds, water, maple syrup and tapioca flour on medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until the jam is thick. Mash.
- For the brownie layer, mix cacao powder, maple syrup, nut butter, oat flour, almond milk and vanilla collagen and mix to combine.
- Add to silicone ice cube moulds & top with the jam. place in the freezer for a few hours to set.
- Once set, melt chocolate using a double boiler method.
- Remove brownies from mould and drizzle melted chocolate over the top and enjoy
Notes: Store in the freezer in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks (if they last that long)
Servings: Makes 12 bites
Ready in: 40 mins + 2-3 hours setting time
Difficulty level: Easy-peasy