½ cup nut butter (we used almond butter)
1 cup almonds
1 cup raw cacao powder
½ cup cacao butter, melted
½ cup hemp seeds
½ cup hazelnuts or almonds, chopped
1 heaped tbsp cacao nibs
1 cup maple syrup
½ cup Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, melted
1. Prepare your own almond meal by placing your almonds into a high-powered blender or food processor and whizzing until finely milled.
2. To make the fudge base, combine protein powder, Nutra Organics Collagen Beauty, almond meal and ½ cup of cacao. In a separate bowl combine nut butter and coconut oil before adding to your dry ingredients and stirring well until you make a thick paste.
3. Line a brownie tin with paper and press in your mixture before placing in the fridge to firm up.
4. While your fudge layer is firming up in the fridge melt your cacao butter, once melted add your remaining ingredients apart from cacao nibs and stir to combine.
5. Remove fudge base from the fridge and pour the runny, nutty chocolate over the top, making sure you get an even coverage. Sprinkle cacao nibs over the top.
6. Place in fridge for about an hour.