1 tbsp Veggie Hero
¼ cup Natural Gelatin
- Test to see if passionfruit are able to sit up on 2 opposite sides, if they don’t cut a small sliver off the end to create a flattened surface so that they can sit stable.
- Slice passionfruit in half and scoop out pulp, reserve rind. Scoop pulp into cup and top up to 1 cup total.
- Bloom your gelatin by adding ¼ cup gelatin to ½ cup of water.
- Add passionfruit to saucepan and allow to cook until hot, remove from heat then add bloomed gelatin and Veggie Hero and stir until dissolved.
- Pour gelatin mixture into passion fruit rinds and refrigerate until set, approximately 2 hours.