3 egg whites
⅓ cup maple syrup
2 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1 cup of tropical fruit juice
1 cup of passion fruit pulp, 2 tbsp reserved
1 kaffir lime leaf sliced thinly
2 x 400 ml cans coconut milk, refrigerated
1 mango, cheeks removed from skin and thinly sliced
½ cup blueberries
8 strawberries, hulled and sliced
2 tbsp mint leaves
Make it boozy: Add 60m of vanilla vodka
2 tbsp Collagen Beauty Lemon Lime
- To make the meringues, preheat oven to 95c
- In a clean bowl add egg whites, maple syrup, 1 tsp vanilla extract and salt.
- With clean beaters or whisk attachment if using a stand mixer, beat on low speed until the mixture is foamy and then increase speed to medium-high until stiff peaks form, about 3-4 minutes.
- To form the meringue kisses, scoop 1 heaped tablespoon sized dollop onto the parchment paper.
Bake for 2 hours. Do not open the oven. When finished baking, turn off oven and leave inside for another 2 hours or so.
Store any leftover meringues in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
- Mix together passionfruit, tropical juice, Collagen Beauty & kaffir lime in a jug, set aside in the fridge.
- Scoop the fat of the coconut milk into a bowl with 1 tsp of vanilla extract and whip with a whisk until it forms soft peaks.
- Assemble by dividing half of the cream across each glass, pour over passionfruit curd, then layer over the fruit.
- Top with the remaining cream then place 1-2 meringue kisses on top, followed by the passionfruit pulp and mint leaves.
Ready: 5 hours