1 cup oats
2 heaped tbsp peanut butter
½ cup plant based milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp maple syrup
½ cup dark chocolate buttons
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
1. Preheat oven to 175ºC.
2. Add oats to a blender and blend until fine.
3. Add protein powder, 1 tbsp peanut butter, egg, milk, vanilla & maple syrup. Blend until smooth.
4. Melt half of the chocolate using the double boiler method. Cut the other half into chunks.
5. Pour into a small baking dish, swirl through the melted chocolate, scatter chocolate chunks on top. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, melt remaining peanut butter.
7. Once cooked, drizzle over peanut butter. Enjoy!