6 tbsp of peanut butter
2 tbsp maple syrup
250g Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
2 tbsp Coconut Oil
Top with a sprinkle of Himalayan Crystal Salt
*You will also need cupcake paper cases
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
Choc Whiz for dusting
1. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake cases.
2. Melt half of the chocolate over a double boiler
3. Add a tablespoon of chocolate into each cupcake case and use the back of a teaspoon to smooth it up the sides of the cases. Place the cups into the freezer to set.
4. Meanwhile, combine peanut butter, coconut oil, maple and a pinch of salt if the peanut butter is unsalted, stir until fully mixed through.
5. Once the chocolate sets, add a tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture into each cup and return to the freezer.
6. Melt the remaining half of the chocolate on top of the peanut butter and smooth out. Repeat for each cup.
7. Place into the fridge to set, this will take about 10 minutes.
8. Remove the peanut butter cups from the cupcake cases, dust with Choc Whiz and serve.
Once set these can be stored in a container in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for 3 months.