6 tbsp of peanut butter
2 tbsp maple syrup
*You will also need cupcake paper cases
250g The Wholefood Pantry Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
2 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Oil
Top with a sprinkle of The Wholefood Pantry Himalayan Crystal Salt
1. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake cases.
2. Melt half of the chocolate over a double boiler
3. Add a tablespoon of chocolate into each cupcake case and use the back of a teaspoon to smooth it up the sides of the cases. Place the cups into the freezer to set.
4. Meanwhile, combine peanut butter, coconut oil, maple and a pinch of salt if the peanut butter is unsalted, stir until fully mixed through.
5. Once the chocolate sets, add a tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture into each cup and return to the freezer.
6. Melt the remaining half of the chocolate on top of the peanut butter and smooth out. Repeat for each cup.
7. Place into the fridge to set, this will take about 10 minutes.
8. Remove the peanut butter cups from the cupcake cases and serve.
Once set these can be stored in a container in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for 3 months.