½ cup peanut butter
½ cup almond milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 ½ cups frozen raspberries, slightly thawed
2 cups Cashews, soaked (6 hours or 30 mins in boiling water)
1 cup Buckwheat Kernels
1 cup Deglet Nour Dates, soaked
2 tbsp Coconut Oil
Pinch of Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
1 cup Maple Syrup
2 tbsp Chia Seeds
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
1 Tbsp Collagen Beauty Vanilla
1. For the base, process 1 cup soaked cashews and buckwheat kernels in a high powered blender or food processor, remove and set aside.
2. Process your dates along with 1 tbsp coconut oil, then add the dry ingredients back in and process to combine.
3. Once well combines, spread out the base mixture evenly in small square tin lined with baking paper, and pop in the freezer to set.
4. For the peanut butter layer, process remaining cashews, peanut butter, almond milk, 1/2 cup maple syrup, vanilla essence, remaining coconut oil and a pinch of pink Himalayan crystal salt in a blender until creamy. Spread evenly across base layer, and pop back in the freezer to set for 1 hour.
5. Meanwhile, make the jam layer by mushing the slightly thawed raspberries along with remaining maple syrup, and stir in the chia seeds & Collagen Beauty. Pop in the fridge to set.
6. Once the peanut butter layer has set, spread the jam layer evenly on top, and pop back in the freezer for at least 2 hours to completely set.
7. Cut into squares or bars and enjoy!