½ cup peanut butter
½ cup almond milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 ½ cups frozen raspberries, slightly thawed
2 cups The Wholefood Pantry Cashews, soaked
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Buckwheat Kernels
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Deglet Nour Dates, soaked
2 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Oil
Pinch The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Maple Syrup
2 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Chia Seeds
1. For the base, process 1 cup soaked cashews and buckwheat kernels in a high powered blender or food processor, remove and set aside.
2. Process your dates along with 1 tbsp coconut oil, then add the dry ingredients back in and process to combine.
3. Once well combines, spread out the base mixture evenly in small square tin lined with baking paper, and pop in the freezer to set.
4. For the peanut butter layer, process remaining cashews, peanut butter, almond milk, 1/2 cup maple syrup, vanilla essence, remaining coconut oil and a pinch of pink Himalayan crystal salt in a blender until creamy. Spread evenly across base layer, and pop back in the freezer to set for 1 hour.
5. Meanwhile, make the jam layer by mushing the slightly thawed raspberries along with remaining maple syrup, and stir in the chia seeds. Pop in the fridge to set.
6. Once the peanut butter layer has set, spread the jam layer evenly on top, and pop back in the freezer for at least 2 hours to completely set.
7. Cut into squares or bars and enjoy!