1 cup frozen raspberries
1 tbsp maple syrup
½ cup water
⅓ cup coconut oil
1 cup peanut butter (or nut butter of your choice)
1 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
½ tbsp Gutsy Gummies Strawberry
- To make the jelly, in a small saucepan, mix gutsy gummies and water together to bloom, then add maple syrup and raspberries and cook over medium heat.
- Once they are soft and have cooked down a bit, remove from heat. Mash the berries with a fork and then place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Line a muffin tin with 10 cupcake paper liners or arrange 10 silicone cupcake liners on a baking tray.
- Gently melt coconut oil in a small pot then add to peanut butter, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt, mix to combine
- Spoon one tablespoon of peanut butter mixture into each prepared muffin liners. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and spoon 1-2 tbsp of jam into the middle of each peanut butter layer.
- Top with remaining peanut butter mixture, one tablespoon in each cup, to cover jam.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes to harden. To serve, remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Servings: 8 cups
Ready in: 20 mins + 1 hour setting time
Difficulty level: Easy-peasy