A bar to go peanuts for! Beautiful in appearance and taste and great for your gut, hair, skin and nails with the addition of our Collagen Beauty to help you nourish and glow from the inside out. A beauty of a bar indeed, and in more ways than one - winning! This is the kind of bar that really hits that sweet spot with just a single slice, not too sweet, not too heavy, she’s just right!
4 tbsp desiccated coconut
4 heaped tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp coconut oil, warmed
1 tbsp maple syrup
Pinch of salt
160g cup vegan white chocolate
1/4 cup peanuts
3 tbsp Collagen Beauty Unflavoured
2 tbsp Thriving Protein Smooth Vanilla
- Line a small glass dish with baking paper and set aside.
- Stir together the Collagen Beauty, Thriving Protein, desiccated coconut, 2 tbsp of peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and salt, press it into your baking dish.
- Melt 2 tbsp of peanut butter and pour it on top, spreading it out over the base.
- Place the dish in your freezer for 10-15 minutes to set.
- Melt white chocolate and pour it over the peanut butter layer, spreading it out to cover the area. Top with the chopped peanuts.
- Place it back in your freezer until set - about 60 minutes.
- After everything is frozen, slice into 6 bars then slice in thirds lengthwise for 18 portions.
Keep these in the freezer or fridge