1/2 head of cauliflower
1/2 cup water
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp smoked paprika
1 tsp pepper
Hot sauce or chipotle in adobo
2 avocado, thinly sliced
3-4 radish, thinly sliced
10-12 mini tortillas
1/2 cup coriander leaves
1 lime, juiced
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Tapioca Flour
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Rice Milk Powder
1 tsp The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
1L The Wholefood Panty Coconut Oil (for frying)
1. Cut cauliflower into florets.
2. Mix tapioca flour, rice milk powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper together. Add water to form a batter. This should be nice and thick.
3. Heat the oil ready to fry. Test a little piece to make sure it is ready.
4. Dunk each floret into the batter and straight into the oil. Add 10 pieces in batches into the oil at any one time (depending on the size of the pot) to make sure that it is not overcrowded, otherwise the tapioca flour will make your cauliflower stick together. Cook for about 2-3 minutes, or until golden.
5. Drain on a plate covered with paper towel.
6. Heat tortillas according to package directions.
7. Place a little hot sauce in the centre of each tortilla.
8. Layer on a few of the popcorn cauliflower.
9. Top with avocado slices, radish slices and coriander leaves.
10. Give it a good squeeze of lime juice, serve immediately.