3 tbsp pumpkin puree
40 ml maple syrup
30 ml vanilla vodka
1 tsp vanilla extract
60 ml Baileys Irish Cream liquor
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground clove
1 tsp ground cinnamon (for rim)
Extra cinnamon for dusting
For the rim:
2 ginger nut cookies,
1 tsp maple syrup
400ml coconut cream, refrigerated
1 tsp Golden Latte
1. Crush the cookies into fine crumbs and place in a shallow dish.
2. Add maple syrup to a different shallow dish.
3. Dip the glass into the cookie crumb.
4. Toast Golden Latte and ground ginger for 1-2 mins or until fragrant
5. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
6. Add pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vodka, Bailey's, Golden Latte and spice mixture, shake for about 30 seconds.
7. Pour mixture through a strainer into a martini or cocktail glass.
8. Separate fat from coconut cream and pipe a dollop onto the martini. Dust with cinnamon to finish.