1. Heat the spices in a pot with a little olive oil and cook for a minute of two until fragrant. Add the rice and fry again for another minute. Add in boiling water and the broth powder, and cook to packet instructions.
2. Place the avocado, coconut milk, lemon juice, garlic clove, parsley, basil, and 1/4 tsp of pink Himalayan crystal salt in a food processor or blender and process until well combined. With the motor running, slowly pour the olive oil in a thin stream and process until the dressing thickens and the herbs are finely chopped.
3. Toast the nuts and seeds, then stir through the cooked rice.
4. Fry the broccoli with olive oil until slightly charred.
5. Sear the salmon (or tempeh) with olive oil in a frypan with some sesame seeds, cooked to your liking.
6. Serve all together with spiralled veg in a big bowl of goodness!