¾ cup coconut milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Raw Almonds
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Deglet Nour Dates
3 cups The Wholefood Pantry Raw Cashews, soaked overnight
½ cup The Wholefood Pantry Maple Syrup
½ cup The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Oil, melted
2 tsp Mermaid Latte, or to colour preference
2 tsp Lunar Latte, or to colour preference
2 tsp Velvet Latte, or to colour preference
1. To make your base, place almonds and dates in a high-powered blender or food processor and whizz until they form a sticky dough, if needed add a few more dates to ensure that your almonds and dates bind together.
2. Divide your dough into silicone cupcake moulds (this recipe will make 12 cheesecakes) and press into the bottom of the mould ensuring that the base is even. Place in the fridge while you prepare your cheesecakes.
3. Blend your soaked cashews, coconut milk, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla in a high speed blender until you have a smooth and creamy mixture. Pour a third of the mixture into your cupcake moulds.
4. Divide remaining cheesecake mixture evenly between 3 bowls and add 1 tsp of velvet latte to the first bowl, 1 tsp of mermaid latte to the next, and 1 tsp of lunar latte to the last bowl, stir each mixture (with different spoons to avoid mixing the colours) until the cheese cake filling is evenly coloured.
5. Divide half of each mixture between cupcake moulds, then add more of each superfood latte powder of each into their respective bowls to create a deeper colour and then add on top of the cheesecakes.
6. Place cheesecakes in the freezer until ready to serve.