1 sweet potato, diced
2 tsp fennel seeds
2 yellow squash, sliced
1 zucchini, sliced
4 radish thinly sliced
½ small purple cauliflower, cut into florets
1 bunch small asparagus
1 cup baby spinach
A handful of micro herbs
½ tsp finely grated lemon zest
2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 tsp honey
½ tsp dijon mustard
4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Biodynamic Rain Fed Brown Rice
2 tbsp Chicken Bone Broth Homestyle Original
½ cup The Wholefood Pantry Almonds
¼ cup The Wholefood Pantry Pepitas
¼ tsp The Wholefood Pantry Himalayan Crystal Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, prepare the sweet potato on a lined baking tray, drizzle with olive oil, season with salt, pepper & fennel seeds. Bake for 25 minutes or until caramelised. Set aside.
2. Cook rice according to packet directions, adding in broth powder to water. Taste and season once cooked.
3. Meanwhile, char cauliflower squash, asparagus and zucchini either on a grill or a dry pan on high heat. Lightly season and set aside.
4. Mix together lemon zest, lemon juice, dijon mustard, olive oil, ¼ tsp salt and a few cracks of black pepper until emulsified.
5. Layer all ingredients on a large platter and scatter over micro herbs, then drizzle over dressing just prior to serving.