1 cup frozen raspberries
2 frozen bananas
1 cup of almond milk
2 tbsp Clean Protein Cacao Choc or Thriving Protein Classic Cacao Choc
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Cacao Powder
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Maple Syrup
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Desiccated Coconut
The Wholefood Pantry Cacao Nibs
The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Chips
1/4 cup The Wholefood Pantry Dark Chocolate Buttons (optional luxe)
1. Blitz the frozen raspberries (reserving a couple for for topping) in a blender until pureed and set aside.
2. For optional luxe, melt the dark chocolate buttons in a heat proof dish over a simmering pot of boiling water.
3. Blend the banana, protein powder, cacao powder, desiccated coconut, almond milk and maple syrup in a blender until smooth.
4. Spoon the raspberry puree in the bottom of the glasses then pour over the chocolate smoothie. Ripple the raspberry puree through the chocolate.
5. Top with coconut chips, raspberries, cacao nibs and a few dollops of melted dark chocolate.