2 fennel bulbs
1/2 bunch curly kale
1/2 cup olive oil
1 cup water
1 1/2 lemons, juice and zest
2 cloves garlic
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Sunflower Kernels
1/2 cup The Wholefood Pantry Pepitas
2 tsp The Wholefood Pantry Himalayan Salt
2 tbsp Chicken Bone Broth - Garden Herb (you can use any flavour)
1. Soak your sunflower kernels and pepitas for an hour to soften. Drain.
2. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees. Chop the head off the fennel and cut into 4-6 pieces. Drizzle with olive salt, salt and pepper and roast for 20-30 mins (should be soft ish). Once roasted remove and set aside until cool (ish).
3. Remove the stalks from the kale as they can be a bit yucky and tough.
4. Add all ingredients to a blender and whizz on high for about 2 mins. Should fully come together and be a smooth green-ish dip.
5. Try it and adjust the seasoning if needed. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Give it a quick stir before serving if it has been in the fridge for a few days.