2 halves of butternut pumpkin - seeds removed
Pink Himalayan crystal salt
Extra virgin olive oil
1 cup quinoa
1 cup raw cashews
Juice of 1 lime
1/2 head of broccoli - cut into florets
3 cloves of garlic - diced
2 tbsp tamari
1/2 avocado - mashed
2-3 mini cucumbers - sliced
2 tbsp Sunflower seeds
2 tbsp Hemp seeds
2 tbsp Sauerkraut
2 tbsp Hummus
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
1 tbsp of Veggie Broth Low Fodmap Veggie
1. Preheat oven to 180C, place pumpkin halves facing up on a tray, cover with a little olive oil and salt, cook for 50-60 minutes or until the pumpkin flesh is tender. If the pumpkin begins to get charred on top, simply cover with some aluminium foil.
2. Cook quinoa according to packet instructions.
3. Place broccoli florets and cashews in a fry pan with a dash of olive oil, fry until cashews are toasted and broccoli is slightly charred.
4. Add to the pan 1 tbsp of tamari, stir around for a few seconds to coat the cashews and broccoli.
5. Add in the Vegetable Broth, quinoa, fry for 2-3 minutes, then add 1 tbsp of tamari and the lime juice. Fry, stirring around until mixed through. Taste, season, and set aside.
6. Carve out a section of pumpkin, and fill the cavity with the quinoa cashew stir-fry.
7. Mash the scooped out pumpkin, and serve on top of the stir-fry.
8. Top with mashed avocado, sauerkraut, hummus, cucumber slices, nuts and seeds.