1 1/4 cups The Wholefood Pantry Raw Cashews
1/4 cup The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Sugar
1/4 cup The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Oil
1 heaped tbsp Clean Protein Salted Caramel Fudge
Pinch The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
150 g The Wholefood Pantry Dark Chocolate Buttons
1. Soak cashews in boiling water for 20 minutes.
2. Blend cashews into a meal in a high-powered blender.
3. Add in coconut sugar, coconut oil, protein and salt.
4. Blend until your mixture forms a smooth dough.
5. Roll into balls and place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
6. Melt dark chocolate buttons over a double boiler. Allow to cool slightly.
7. Dip the caramel balls into melted chocolate and place in the fridge to set for 20 minutes, or until ready to serve.