½ cup oats
⅛ cup hot water
⅓ cup hemp seeds
¼ cup raw almonds
⅓ cup pitted dates
⅛ cup coconut oil
⅓ cup desiccated coconut
2 tbsp buckwheat kernels
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
1. Add protein, hemp, almonds and oats to a blender or food processor and pulse until broken down to a consistency similar to when you're making protein balls.
2. Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl.
3. Add the dates, water, and coconut oil to a blender/processor and blend for 30 seconds.
4. Pour contents into the mixing bowl and mix well using your hands, the mixture should start to roughly stick together.
5. Add the coconut and buckwheat, toss together.
6. Place in a jar and refrigerate overnight.
7. To serve, sprinkle over smoothies, with milk, or roll into balls as a healthy high protein breakfast on the go.