1 punnet cherry tomatoes
1 bunch of asparagus
1 tsp fennel seeds
5 garlic cloves, sliced
1 tbsp smoked paprika
½ tsp crushed chilli flakes
1½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Knob of unsalted butter
Handful parsley (finely chopped)
Handful of basil (finely chopped)
½ cup pasta water (to loosen)
Pinch of cracked black pepper
Pinch of salt
350g (ish) spaghetti
½ lemon juiced
½ cup parmesan, grated (DF option: Vegan Savoury Flakes)
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
- Cook pasta to packet instructions.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan (on medium heat). Add the garlic, cherry tomatoes, asparagus and fry until softenened.
- Add in fennel seeds and smoked paprika, stir for about 30 seconds, then add broth concentrate and pasta water. Stir to combine and let simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Once pasta is cooked, add it to the pan along with chopped herbs, parmesan, lemon juice, salt, pepper & butter.
- Stir through and then serve, garnished with a little more parmesan cheese.
For a dairy free option, swap out parmesan cheese for Vegan savoury flakes.