2 tbsp liquid smoke
1 tbsp tamari (or soy sauce)
1 tbsp water
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
3 & 1/2 cups The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Chips
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Maple Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius.
2. Combine all liquid ingredients in a bowl. Add in coconut chips and gently toss until evenly combined.
3. Sprinkle some paprika on, and toss until evenly combined again.
4. Spread evenly on top of baking paper on a tray, and lightly sprinkle some more paprika on top.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes in the oven, flipping the coconut chips every 5 minutes to ensure they cook evenly. Keep a close eye on these as they can burn easily.
6. Store in an airtight container to keep them crunchy for a few days (but they definitely won’t last that long.)