1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup The Wholefood Pantry Maple Syrup
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Oil
2 heaped dessert spoons of Berry Choc Chunk
2/3 cup The Wholefood Pantry Popping Corn
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
2. Make the popcorn according to packet instructions and then place in a bowl.
3. Place maple syrup, peanut butter and coconut oil in a saucepan over a gentle heat, stirring until a sauce forms. Take care not to overheat as the peanut butter will split. Add the Berry Choc Chunk and stir through to combine and make the snickers sauce.
4. Pour the sauce over the popcorn and stir through to ensure all the popcorn is covered. Pour out onto a baking tray and place on the bottom rack of the oven for 10 minutes.
5. Keep an eye on it as it can burn easily.
6. Remove from the oven and let cool and harden on the tray. Transfer into an airtight container...or eat all at once!