3 soft pears (ideally not the crunchy ones) cut into halves
1 tsp cinnamon
½ cup pecans, chopped
½ round of brie cheese
2 tbsp of honey
1/2 cup fresh thyme
2 tsp Golden Latte
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Scoop out seeds and core with a spoon, creating a round cavity in the centre of the halved pear
- Sprinkle in half of the pecans and Golden Latte and cinnamon into the pear cavities
- Then slice the brie into lengths about 4mm thick, place over the pear cavity
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle over honey and scatter over thyme
Note: If you can only find yourself crunchy pears, don’t fret. Core them and place in the oven for 15 mins first, then follow the steps with the rest of the ingredients.
Ready in: 30 minutes