1 cup of grated beetroot
1 cup of grated sweet potato
1 cup of grated broccoli stalks
1 head of broccoli
1 tsp Organic Maca Powder
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Organic Tapioca Flour
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Organic Pepitas
1. Combine the chosen vegetable with tapioca flour and maca powder using your hands.
2. Heat a pan on medium heat and drizzle with oil of your choice.
3. Add 2 tbsp of the mixture to the pan and flatten into a patty.
4. Cook until that side is golden brown. Flip, and cook until golden brown on the other side.
5. Once cooked, remove from the pan and set aside. Repeat this process until there is no mixture left.
7. Fry the broccoli in little olive oil until slightly charred.
7. While the pan is still hot, fry eggs.
8. Serve with avocado, pepitas, parsley and kale.