1 tsp vanilla paste
¼ cup coconut cream
2 shots bourbon whiskey
Your favourite plant-based Vanilla ice cream
20 The Wholefood Pantry Deglet Nour Dates
1 tsp The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
2 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Sugar
1. Soak Dates in a bowl of hot water for 10 minutes, or until soft.
2. Once soft pour out the water and add dates and salt into a high speed blender.
3. Mix on low until small bits remain, then stream in hot water while the blender is on until a paste forms. Stop the blender every so often to scrape down the sides.
4. Once you reach the desired texture add in coconut sugar, vanilla paste, coconut cream and bourbon whiskey.
5. To serve, scoop ice cream into a cocktail glass and pour over date paste.