1/2 small Kent Pumpkin (2-3 cups diced)
2 cloves of garlic, sliced
250g dried vegan pasta
1/2 cup of pumpkin cooking water
1 cup of cashews
3 tbsp savoury flakes
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
2 tbsp Veggie Hero
1. Soak your cashews in water for 2 hours. Peel and cut the pumpkin into chunks.
2. Bring 2 pots of water to the boil. In one pot, cook the pumpkin until completely tender (about 10 minutes or so). Reserve 1/2 cup of the pumpkin water. In the other pot, cook the pasta until tender.
3. Meanwhile, slice garlic cloves and fry gently in a pan until softened.
4. Place the soaked cashews (drained) in a high powered blender and blitz until broken down to small pieces. Add in the pumpkin, water, savoury flakes, vital veggie power, garlic and salt to the blender and blend until the mixture becomes creamy and velvety.
5. Pour sauce over the macaroni and mix together, serve immediately.