2 celery sticks, chopped
1 brown onion, chopped
1/4 green cabbage, thinly sliced
2 small zucchini, sliced
1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
1 can canellini beans, drained and rinsed
1 tbsp rosemary, chopped
1 handful fresh basil
Flatbread, toasted to serve
2 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Oil
1/3 cup The Wholefood Pantry Vegan Nutritional Savoury Flakes
4 tbsp Vegetable Broth Garden Veggie
1. Melt Coconut Oil in a large saucepan over a medium high-heat. Add onion, stirring until soft and translucent.
2. Add your celery, cabbage and zucchini and cook, stirring, until cabbage is wilted.
3. Add broth powder along with 1L of water and bring to the boil.
4. Reduce heat to medium and add in broccoli, cauliflower and cannellini beans. Simmer until broccoli is bright green, add rosemary and basil, taste and season.
5. To serve, top with nutritional savoury yeast flakes and a side of flatbreads.