3 tbsp peanut butter or almond butter
250 g dark chocolate buttons
1 cup of organic almonds
1 tbsp maple syrup or brown rice syrup
1/2 tsp pink Himalayan crystal salt
1. Place almonds on a chopping board and roughly chop.
2. Lightly toast almonds in a pan until golden brown and fragrant.
3. Place dark chocolate buttons in a heatproof dish, and melt double boiler style (over a pot of boiling water), stirring constantly until chocolate begins to melt.
4. Add peanut butter, maple syrup, collagen, protein and salt to melted chocolate and stir until combined.
5. Add the toasted almonds to the melted chocolate mixture and stir through.
6. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
7. Carefully spoon mixture into silicone heart-shaped moulds.
8. Place in the fridge for 2 hours or until chocolate has hardened.
9. Turn out from silicone moulds to serve.