3 tbsp peanut butter or almond butter
250 g The Wholefood Pantry Belgian Dark Chocolate Buttons
1 cup of The Wholefood Pantry Organic Almonds
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Maple Syrup or Brown Rice Syrup
1 tbsp Thriving Protein Smooth Vanilla
1/2 tsp The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
1. Place almonds on a chopping board and roughly chop.
2. Lightly toast almonds in a pan until golden brown and fragrant.
3. Place dark chocolate buttons in a heatproof dish, and melt double boiler style (over a pot of boiling water), stirring constantly until chocolate begins to melt.
4. Add peanut butter, maple syrup, protein and salt to melted chocolate and stir until combined.
5. Add the toasted almonds to the melted chocolate mixture and stir through.
6. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
7. Carefully spoon mixture into silicone heart-shaped moulds.
8. Place in the fridge for 2 hours or until chocolate has hardened.
9. Turn out from silicone moulds to serve.