¼ cup maple syrup
½ cup tropical fruit juice
1 cup desiccated coconut
Tapioca flour (for dusting)
- Line a 20 cm x 20 cm pan or container with baking paper. Line it a second time so the edges come up all four sides of the container. Dust with Tapioca flour so that the marshmallow doesn't stick to the bottom.
- Place the gelatin and 1/2 cup of water in a mixing bowl to bloom.
- Combine 1/4 cup water and Collagen Beauty Tropical, stir until combined.
- Heat the maple syrup, tropical juice and Collagen Beauty in a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Let it boil for a couple of minutes at soft boil stage (or 240 degrees if you have a candy thermometer). Remove from the heat.
- Turn your mixer or beaters on low and slowly add the stream of syrup mixture to the gelatin.
- Then turn the speed to high and continue beating until the mixture becomes thick and creamy. It can take up to 10 minutes.
- Pour mixture into the container, and dust with tapioca flour on top. Gently place a layer of baking paper on top. Refrigerate for 6 hours. Don't lift up the top paper until fully set.
- Cut into squares then dust with desiccated coconut