2 cups oats
1 ½ cup raw nuts, we used cashews and almonds
2 tbsp honey
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1 cup coconut yoghurt
Handful of blueberries
1/2 banana, sliced
1/2 mango, sliced
2 tbsp Collagen Beauty Tropical
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, collagen, nuts, salt and cinnamon. Stir to blend.
- Pour in the oil, maple syrup, honey and vanilla. Mix until well coated.
- Pour the granola onto your prepared pan and use a large spoon to spread it in an even layer.
- Bake until golden, about 20 to 25 minutes, stirring halfway.
- Let the granola cool, the granola will further crisp up as it cools.
- Store in an airtight container.
- To make the parfait, layer spoonfuls of granola, yoghurt and fruit.