1/4 cup water
400g coconut milk - chilled, fat separated
200ml plant milk
½ cup ice
3 tbsp Matcha Latte
2 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Sugar
1. Add 2 tbsp Matcha Latte powder, The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Sugar and coconut fat to a medium mixing bowl.
2. Using a whisk, whip the mixture until combined. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
3. Mix together remaining Matcha Latte powder and water in a dish.
4. Add ice to a glass and pour in the plant milk.
5. Pour Matcha Latte mixture into the glass. Top with whipped Matcha.
6. Dust with a little more Matcha Latte powder and enjoy.