½ cup salted butter softened
1 cup coconut sugar
¾ cups almond flour
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp baking powder
½ tsp fine sea salt
¾ cup white chocolate chunks (ideally refined sugar free)
¾ cup macadamias
1. In a bowl, cream room temperature butter. Once butter is fluffed, add in sugars and mix until combined
2. Add in egg and mix until well combined
3. Slowly mix in flour, collagen, baking powder and soda, and salt.
4. Once a dough forms, fold in chocolate chunks and macadamias
5. Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking tray. Roll cookies into about ¼ cup sized balls and place in the fridge for 20 mins
6. Preheat oven to 175 c
7. Bake for 12-13 minutes, until gooey on top and golden brown on the bottom.
8. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving