1/4 Kent Pumpkin, cut into chunks
1 small onion, diced
2 cloves of garlic, diced
1 thumb size piece of ginger, grated
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp Tamari
4-5 mushrooms, we used enoki and shiitake
1 cup basmati rice
Pink himalayan crystal salt
Vegan savoury flakes
Fresh lemon juice
1 tsp fennel seeds
1/2 tsp Chinese five spice
1 1/2 cups of water
A selection of veggies, we used kale, snow peas, cucumber, spring onions and radish.
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
3 tbsp of Chicken Bone Broth Adaptogenic Mushroom
1. Combine the chopped pumpkin, fennel seeds, a sprinkling of himalayan crystal salt and olive oil onto a baking tray, then bake for 30 mins on 180 degrees.
2. Gently sauté onion, garlic and ginger with a little oil in a saucepan. Stir in rice and Chinese five spice, and fry for anther 30 seconds. Then add water, tamari, Chicken Bone Broth Adaptogenic Mushroom, and cook covered on a very low heat for 25 mins or until water is absorbed and rice is tender.
3. When pumpkin and rice are almost cooked, slice any larger mushrooms, then add all the mushrooms to a pan with a little oil and fry until golden brown, then add a splash of tamari at the end.
4. Slice and prep your veggies.
5. Season the rice with sesame oil.
6. Serve portions of rice, pumpkin, mushrooms and veggies into bowls.