2 1/2 cups almond meal
1/4 cup Lover's Latte
1/2 cup The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Oil (plus extra if cookie mixture is looking dry)
2 tbsp Thriving Protein Smooth Vanilla
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl except for Lover’s Latte
2. Once combined, split your mixture in half, adding the Lover’s Latte into one of the halves, stir to combine.
3. Roll out your mixtures between two bits of baking paper until approx 1 cm thick. Press in your yin yang cookie cutter, to make your smaller circles, roll up little balls of the offcuts.
4. Assemble your cookies on a lined baking tray, and place in an oven that’s been preheated to 160C, and bake for 10 minutes, it may need 12-15 so continue cooking times if they don’t look ready yet.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before taking them off your tray.