3 zucchini, grated
100 g feta or goats cheese
1 cup chopped parsley
1 cup chopped mint, plus extra to garnish
1 clove garlic, minced
Pinch of cumin
Pinch of dried oregano
Pinch of smoked paprika
Pinch of cracked pepper
1 sweet potato, cut into fries
1/2 cup natural yoghurt or goats curd
1 avocado, cut into lengths
1 lemon, cut into wedges
1 cucumber, cut into rounds
Pinch of Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
1/2 cup Tri-Coloured Quinoa
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
1 heaped tbsp Chicken Bone Broth Homestyle Original
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC.
2. Place sweet potato fries on a lined baking tray, drizzle with olive oil, add a pinch of salt and pepper and bake for 25 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and dust with a little smoked paprika.
3. Cook quinoa according to packet instructions. Set aside.
4. Combine zucchini, feta, eggs, quinoa, garlic, parsley, mint, cumin, oregano, chicken bone broth powder, salt and pepper in a bowl, mix with hands to combine.
5. Heat a little olive oil in a pan on low-medium heat, add 3/4 cup of the mixture to the pan, form into a patty and brown on one side (about 3-4 minutes), then flip with a spatula and brown the other side.
6. Place on paper towel and repeat with the remaining mixture.
7. Serve cooked patties along with sweet potato fries, cucumber, avocado, and lemon wedges. Top the patties with dollops of natural yoghurt and garnish with mint leaves.
Makes 4 patties (serves 2-3)