5 washed potatoes, cut into quarters
1 sweet potato, cut into chunks
1 tbsp lemon juice
3-4 sprigs of thyme
1-2 sprigs of rosemary
1 garlic bulb cut in half
2 tbsp olive oil
A few cracks of pepper
250 ml boiling water
1 tbsp unsalted butter (optional)
2 tbsp Chicken Bone Broth Miso Ramen (or any Broth of your choice)
Pinch of salt The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
- Place a baking dish with olive oil on the stove and heat until oil is warmed.
- Add the cut potato pieces to the dish and fry until golden on one side then turn over to brown on the other side.
- Add in the butter, garlic, and herbs.
- Mix together the broth powder, boiling water and lemon juice, then pour into the dish around the potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes, you will notice the broth liquid will soak up and caramelise the potatoes making them super creamy and delicious.
- Check to make sure the potatoes are cooked through by inserting a knife and checking for tenderness.
- Serve with your other roast or BBQ favorites for a side the whole family will love.