1 & 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
1 free range, organic egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp Choc Whiz (plus extra for sprinkling)
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Oil
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Sugar
Pinch of The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 175ºC.
- Combine Choc Whiz and Coconut Oil in a mixing bowl.
- Add 1 cup of peanut butter, 1 cup of coconut sugar and the egg, stir to combine.
- Roll spoonfuls of mixture into mounts and place on a lined baking tray.
- With the back of a spoon, put little divots in the centre of each biscuit.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Place on a wire rack to cool.
- Meanwhile, make the peanut butter caramel by heating the remaining peanut butter, maple, vanilla extract, and salt in a small pot until peanut butter is softened but not completely melted.
- Dollop a teaspoon of peanut butter caramel into the centre of each biscuit.
- Sprinkle Choc Whiz on top!