2 bags frozen cauliflower, or 2 whole cauliflower, cut into florets
1 leek, white parts only, sliced
1 head of garlic, sliced.
1 free range BBQ roast chicken
12 sage leaves
1-2 tsp pepper
1 ltr water
3 tbsp Chicken Bone Broth Homestyle Original
1-2 tsp The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
1. Heat a little oil in a large pot, add in leek, cauliflower and 1/2 of the garlic, and fry for 3-5 minutes or until leek is softened.
2. Add in water and cook for ten minutes or until tender.
3. Meanwhile, in a shallow fry pan, fry remaining garlic and sage in a little olive oil
4. Drain cauliflower, reserving the cooking liquid, then add to a blender along with chicken broth, salt & pepper and a ladle full of the cooking liquid. Blend until smooth and creamy.
5. Pull apart chicken, then pour soup into bowls, top with chicken and crispy garlic and sage.