50g ramen noodles (or your choice of noodle)
Pinch of salt
1 cob of corn, kernels cut off
½ cup cooked chicken breast, warmed
500ml recently boiled water (for little ones to safely drink)
Seaweed for topping
- Cook ramen noodles to packet instructions in 500ml of boiling water, remove then add egg to the water.
- Boil egg for 6 minutes. Place in ice water then peel and slice in half.
- Meanwhile, divide Chicken Bone Broth and Veggie Hero and sprinkle as seasoning between two serving bowls, then mix together with recently boiled water.
- Add cooked noodles, cooked chicken, corn and egg half.
- Serve and spoon into your little one's mouth while saying “here comes the aeroplane.”
Servings: 2 little people
Ready in: 20 mins
Difficulty level: Easy-peasy