¾ cup Nutritional Savoury Flakes
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp ground cumin
2 tsp ground smoked paprika
1 sweet potato, diced
1 400 can chickpeas, drained
¼ cup lemon juice
1 cup basil
1/4 cup chives
1/4 cup dill, fresh
2 cloves garlic
2 cups baby spinach
1 cup cucumber, diced
1 cup cabbage, diced
2 tbsp sauerkraut
1 chicken breast
Salt and pepper
2 tsp Chicken Bone Broth Homestyle Original
2 tsp Super Greens + Reds
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut chicken breast horizontally into 2 equal fillets.
- Place chicken and sweet potato and chickpeas on a lined baking tray with spices, a sprinkle of salt, pepper and chicken broth. Drizzle with about 1 tbsp of olive oil. Mix to combine.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and sweet potato is golden and caramelised. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile combine avocado, basil, dill, chives, 1 cup of baby spinach, garlic, ¼ cup of olive oil, lemon juice, pinch of salt, savoury flakes and Super Greens + Reds in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Build your salad jars by dividing the dressing equally between the two jars, placing in large dollops. Then add remaining salad ingredients in layers over the top. Place a lid on the jar and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, tip out into a jar then toss the dressing though the salad.