3 chicken breast, diced
4 tbsp tapioca flour
1.5 tbsp tamari
1.5 tbsp water
1.5 tbsp rice vinegar
2.5 tbsp honey
1.5 tbsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp chili flakes
4 minced garlic cloves
2 tsp minced ginger
1 tsp sesame seeds
2 sprigs of spring onion, sliced
2 cups of rice
Your choice of side salad (Cucumber, Avocado baby spinach works well)
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
1.5 tbsp Chicken Bone Broth Miso Ramen
- Preheat oven to 240c
- Cook rice to packet instructions
- In a mixing bowl, cover chicken with tapioca and mix well.
- Place on a lined baking tray, drizzle with 2 tbsp of olive oil and bake the chicken for 20-25 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, combine tamari, rice vinegar, honey, broth powder, water, chilli flakes and sesame oil in a jar and set aside.
- When the chicken is ready, heat a pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil and add the ginger and garlic for 1 minute then pour in the sauce. Once the sauce gets sticky, add the chicken to the pan and mix well.
- Serve with rice and top with sesame seeds and spring onion
Ready in: 20 mins
Difficulty level: Easy- Peasy