5 garlic cloves grated
3 tbsp grated ginger
1 tbsp tamari
1 tbsp mirin
1 tbsp sesame oil
¼ cup water
2 large fillets of salmon, skin off and pin boned, cut into cubes
1 cup edamame beans
2 baby choy, cut in half
2 tbsp pickled ginger
Optional, Japanese mayonnaise
2 cups of The Wholefood Pantry Biodynamic Brown Rice
2 heaped tbsp of Chicken Bone Broth Miso Ramen
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Combine garlic, ginger, tamari, Chicken Bone Broth Miso Ramen, mirin, sesame oil and water to make a paste.
- Stir the paste through the rice and fry for 3-4 minutes to infuse and cook on a medium heat the garlic and ginger.
- Fry bok choy in a pan with a little olive oil until slightly charred, and al dente. Set aside until required.
- Fry salmon pieces on each side until golden brown.
- Divide between 4 bowls, serve all ingredients together, top with sesame seeds and a sneaky drizzle of Japanese mayo if desired.