1 cup boiled water
1 cup short grain white rice, cooked
1 tbsp furikake seasoning - MYO below
1 tbsp finely sliced nori
2 sheets nori
1 tbsp spring onions, sliced
⅓ cup sesame seeds plus extra for garnish
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tbsp Chicken Bone Broth Miso Ramen
1. Dry-roast sesame seeds in a pan until toasted.
2. Blitz 2 sheets of nori in a blender.
3. Add both ingredients to a jar along with 2 tsp of salt and a pinch of coconut sugar.
4. Close the lid of the jar and shake to combine. This furikake seasoning keeps for 2 months in an airtight container.
5. Add 1 tbsp of the furikake seasoning to the rice, stir though.
6. Wet your hands then scoop a cup of your rice mixture and press into a firm triangle shape.
7. Mix together ½ tbsp of coconut sugar and tamari, then brush over 1 side of the onigiri.
8. Place under a grill for about 2 minutes to caramelise.
9. Add Chicken Bone Broth Miso Ramen powder and boiled water to a bowl, stir to combine, then add in the onigiri, sliced nori, spring onions and sesame seeds.