500 mL boiling water
1 avocado, sliced in half
1 cup baby spinach
1 tsp sesame seeds
1 tbsp olive oil
1 few drops of sesame oil
Togarashi* (if you have on hand)
a few leaves of Tuscan kale
1 cup of broccoli florets
1 cup of zucchini, sliced
1/2 sheet of Nori, cut into thin strips
2 tbsp Chicken Bone Broth Miso Ramen
1/2 cup The Wholefood Pantry Brown Rice
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Pepitas
1. Cook your brown rice according to package directions. Set aside.
2. Boil 500 mL of water and add eggs. Cook for 6 minutes then remove from boiling water and transfer to iced water to stop the cooking process. Once cooled, peel and set aside. Cut in half just before serving.
3. At the same time, fry the broccoli, kale and zucchini in olive oil until slightly browned on both sides.
4. Add 1 tbsp of Chicken Ramen Broths along with water into two cups. Stir to combine.
5. To serve, divide all ingredients between 2 plates. Squeeze a few drops of lemon juice over veggies and rice.
6. Drizzle eggs and avocado with a few drops of sesame oil and salt and pepper.
7. Garnish with nori slices, sesame seeds and togarashi (if you have it on hand).
8. Serve with cup of ramen broth.
*Togarashi is a Japanese seasoning made from chilli, orange, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sansho, ginger and nori. It is available from most asian grocers.