2 medium zucchini
½ cup cashews
2 tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp tamari sauce
1 tsp hot sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
¼ cup water
2 cloves garlic minced
Juice of 1 lime
½ cup coriander
1 tbsp Chicken Miso Ramen Broth
1tbsp Veggie Hero
- Using a julienne peeler or zoodle maker, peel the zucchini and carrot into fine strips.
- Place tamari, peanut butter, hot sauce, sesame oil, chicken broth (or Veggie Hero), water, garlic and lime in a pan, heat and stir to combine.
- Add the carrot strips, zucchini strips and cashew and stir through for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
- If the sauce mixture is quite thick just add a little more water and stir through.
- Serve onto a plate or bowl and top with coriander leaves.