½ kent pumpkin
1 cucumber, sliced (or a few mini cucumbers)
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp fennel seeds
1 cup quinoa (any variety)
¼ cup pepitas
¼ cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup dates, sliced
Salt & Pepper
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Cut the pumpkin into wedges, pour over a little coconut oil, salt, pepper, cinnamon and fennel seeds. Lay onto a tray lined with baking paper and roast for 30 mins or until nicely caramelised.
3. Meanwhile cook the quinoa according to packet instructions, but add the vegetable broth to the cooking water.
4. Make the coconut bacon or simply toast coconut chips
5. Toast the seeds in a pan.
6. Once quinoa is cooked, add the seeds, dates, coconut chips and combine.
7. Divide into bowls and serve with pumpkin and cucumber.