Spice up your life with this Spicy Miso Ramen, perfect for a warm dinner, lunch or afternoon snack. Miso originates from ancient China and was originally a prized delicacy, with word if its energy-giving properties widely spread and known. We think miso is still a delicacy in our books, or should we say bowls, especially as a hero flavour from our Chicken Bone Broth Miso ramen in this noodle dish.
1 tsp red miso paste
1 tbsp sambal oelek
1 serve of ramen noodles
1 cob of corn, kernels removed
2 spring onions, thinly sliced
½ cup baby spinach
2 slices of cooked pork, thinly sliced
500 ml boiling water
2 tbsp Chicken Bone Broth Miso Ramen
- Fry pork slices in a pan for 2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Cook ramen noodles to packet instructions, remove then add egg.
- Boil egg for 6 minutes. Place in ice water then peel.
- Add chicken broth, miso, sambal olek and sesame oil to a serving bowl and mix together.
- Add boiling water, stir through
- Add noodles and top with other ingredients. Enjoy!