1 mango, diced
1 cup rocket
2 cucumbers, chopped
1 avocado, cubed
1 red chilli sliced
1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
1/2 tbsp fresh mint leaves
2 spring onions, chopped
1 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tbsp lime juice
2 chicken breasts
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp tamari
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp honey
2 cups rice
2 tbsp Chicken Bone Broth Miso Ramen
- Cook rice to packet instructions.
- Pound the chicken breast to 1 cm thickness by placing them between baking paper and gently pounding with a rolling pin.
- In a small bowl mix together the tamari, sesame oil, chicken broth and honey.
- Fry chicken breast for 4 minutes on the first side until golden brown, then turn and fry for another 3 to 4 minutes on the other side.
- Then pour the sauce mixture over the chicken, turn and pour over the other side. Cook until it becomes sticky, about another minute.
- Place chicken on a chopping board and slice into strips. Ensure chicken is fully cooked through.
- Divide all salad ingredients rice and chicken between plates, then top with sliced chilli, coriander and mint leaves.