1 cup almonds
1 cup packed, pitted soft dates
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
10-12 fresh strawberries
2 cups cashews, soaked at least 4 hours up to overnight, drained and rinsed
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup coconut yoghurt
Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
1. To make the crust, place the almonds, dates, coconut and salt in a food processor and process until it forms a dough.
2. Line a round springform pan or tart tin with eco-friendly baking paper, then press the dough into the bottom of the tin. Place in the freezer to firm up.
3. To make the cake, place the cashews, Thriving Protein Strawberries & Cream, Berry Immune, 3 strawberries (leaves removed), lemon juice, coconut yogurt, maple syrup, coconut oil and coconut milk in a food processor and mix well, stopping to scrape down the sides. If it has trouble blending, add a bit more coconut milk.
4. Continue to blend until it’s very smooth and all one colour. Adjust seasoning, add in more lemon juice for tang, maple syrup for sweetness if needed.
5. Pour into the pan on top of the crust and spread evenly.
6. Place in the freezer and let set for at least 3 hours.
7. Before slicing and serving, let thaw for 15 minutes. Cut some strawberries in half, leave others whole, and decorate the top of the cake with the strawberries.