Super Greens + Reds is your all in one wellness elixir that brings a super green kick of 23 nourishing greens & reds. Ain’t no hassle here, you just put the salad onto the hasselbacks and dip the chips, you’ll be singing baby come back once this snack is completely devoured. This Super Green Goddess Salad is so super delicious it deserves a winning crown! This one is delish as is or a nutritious alternative for guacamole.
1 large sweet potato
¼ cup olive oil + extra for drizzling
2 tsp Himalayan Crystal Salt
½ tsp pepper
¼ cup lemon
2 cloves garlic
½ cup almonds
1 cup basil
1 cup baby spinach
zest of 1 lemon
¼ cup chives
¾ cup Vegan Nutritional Savoury Flakes
½ savoy cabbage or wombok, finely chopped
2 cucumber, finely diced
Natural corn chips to serve
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
1. Preheat the oven to 180°.
2. Cut sweet potato into 1cm rounds, then score 3 mm apart in one direction, being careful not to cut all the way through. Then score in the other direction to make a criss cross pattern.
3. Lay them on a tray then drizzle with olive oil, 1tsp of salt and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until caramelised and cooked through.
4. To create pesto, in a food processor add ¼ cup olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, almonds, baby spinach, basil, chives, lemon zest, vegan nutritional savoury flakes, Nutra Organics Super Greens + Reds and the remaining salt. Blend until a pesto consistency forms.
5. Add cabbage and cucumber to a bowl, then add pesto and stir through.
6. Serve alongside hasselback sweet potato and corn chips, scoop the corn chips and top onto the sweet potato.